27th of August.
This morning was my first working day after spent two-weeks home holiday. I said so coz during this Lebaran vacation I spent my time in the home a lot. Starting with 'private' halal-bihalal around the office-mates. To be honest, in the earlier hard for me to complete my soul. It seemed to me it broke into pieces, spreading out like a pollen in the air..unidentified. Disseminated.
Lucky me, it just happened in the earlier...next finally I could identify where 'my spreading soul pollen' is concentrated; in one point. The kids. The Innocent persona ever. Seeing they came, listening the stories; grumbling, laughing. Truly drove me back to the past. When life just happy and sad. No rooted to anywhere. What a happy life ! but, I know, I am not Peter Pan, the one who never-ages..he just life in Neverland. Yes, never-land ! Of course I am growing old, then here I am, a lady in writing now :p. Ok. Enough ! I talk broaden into unclear discussion.
Back to the earth, back to the real life,
Praise Allah, Alhamdulillah. Finally today run happy and well. It's such a good starting for me to begin my life on this Shawwal, the eminent month of Hijriah..especially in my working world.
Meet the people,
Meet the kids, the inspiration..
Sharing and caring.
TKP

Komentar
Posting Komentar